ABsolute Pilates offers yoga and meditation classes to help you stay fit, healthy, and relaxed. Conveniently located in Meadowlands, ABsolute Pilates offers yoga classes to residents in Burlington, Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster and surrounding areas.
Whether your goal is to increase flexibility, de-stress, lose weight or just work on your inner self, yoga and meditation can help you achieve results. ABsolute Pilates offers Hatha and restorative yoga classes and mindful meditation for all ages (kids to seniors) and levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced).
Our meditation and yoga classes are conveniently offered throughout the day and into the evenings so you can find a class that fits your busy schedule. View our class times.
Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha is a gentle style of yoga that focuses on relaxation and breathing. During class our experienced instructors will help you improve your:
- Energy levels
Our Hatha yoga classes are taught in a supportive environment and are the perfect setting to learn beginners’ poses and breathing techniques. View our Hatha yoga class times.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga include:
- Calming the nervous system
- Relieving stress
- Increasing flexibility
- Improving concentration, determination and focus
Restorative Yoga Classes
Restorative yoga takes a restorative approach to health. The goals of our restorative yoga classes are to help you center your breath while aligning the body and mind through gentle movements.
This style of yoga is beneficial for people struggling with a variety of conditions such as insomnia, asthma, migraine headaches, and chronic pain. Restorative yoga heals the body, mind and soul by:
- Reducing cortisol (the stress hormone)
- Lowering blood pressure and heart rate
- Reducing muscle tension, insomnia, and generalized fatigue
- Boosting immunity
- Lessening or alleviating chronic, severe pain
- Increasing blood flow to the heart
- Stimulating flow of the lymphatic system
- Increasing oxygen levels in the blood
- Improving flexibility
- Helping you feel balanced and grounded
- Cultivating greater patience with yourself and others
Our restorative yoga classes activate the parasympathetic nervous system, allowing the body to benefit from dwelling in its restorative ‘rest and digest’ mode. View our restorative yoga class times.